Thursday 2 June 2011

In no particular order...things I've discovered so far.....



 What a first week it's been! xxx
 
Where I like to wander with my papel rolls...





My freezer and dryer! (on the terrace behind some very closed doors, lucky I'm nosy) and a very effective freezer it is too, am currently sipping a Sav Blanc “slushy”...

That a bidet is actually used to put your make up etc on top of when you can’t be bothered using a cupboard...


No girls in Spain are actually called Consuela , Rosita or Magdalena they are more likely to be called Melanie, Karen or Beatrice...


Having Butterscotch schnapps at lunch time (even when it’s on the house does NOT encourage good homework habits) this can be confirmed by three other people in my class...Muriel would have been so proud...


Spanish coffee skills are not much chop, I'm ready to leap over the counter and push them away from the machine so I can make my own...


Spanish people are delightful especially when you smile...


It’s hard to look cute walking through a very posh neighbourhood in Valencia with loo paper (or papel higieneco J) in your shopping bag...


It secretly makes you feel a bit “cool” walking through a very posh neighbourhood in Valencia with your papel higieneco in your shopping bag...

Here's a little bit of my day....


 Look out boys, get those "kerchiefs" out! 
Are you ready to look rolled up at the cuffs and "Jaunty" ?

and don't worry beautiful girls, I was looking at some pretty cool Dexies Midnight Runners"esque" denim dungarees today, and I SWEAR I saw some kid (or Chico) in something VERY similar to a Wham Leave Me Alone T-shirt reflected in the shop window...

Well, at the very least some of us have experience in such matters....
This is the bottom of my Bank
This is the top of my Banco, the detail is exquisite
Fairies and a Miracle, what beautiful day!

1 comment:

kazbaz said...

Keep it coming Radi - you write so beautifully.

XXXXX