Saturday 4 June 2011

Jamon Jamon... at last!

Of COURSE it was always coming, the old Chestnut!...Iberia the home of Jamon....

Today, after a rather hmmmmm shabby start, (refer last post :0) I found the Markets !!!!

Today's (Sabado's) pace....
Oh my goodness, what a lucky lucky girl!
Except that I got myself a rather "big bit" lost and had to tune into my inner pigeon to find my way home (which was wee bit scary) but all good (obviously I made it!)
This is the largest Market in Europe, it is so alive with sounds smells and things to see! (including Fartons which I promise I will try before I leave and report back!)
a little bit of Jamon perhaps?...(with a very Hamson sales man) In fact there were a huge number of outlets por Pork, I wanted to call it the Isle of Pigs, than I realised that "bay" was the word I was looking for OK! enough with the porcine quips, or we will never get our snouts out of the proverbial! and I'm not telling Porkies!
 A couple of "huevos" with your jamon! enough already, but it does segue quite nicely into a wonderful story of commitment versus just being involved...in a bacon and egg breakfast the pig is committed but its just another day at the office for the chicken! I love that story, just makes  you want to be a pig! :0
the reason that I have decide to walk down five flights of stairs rather than take "Bond" my elevator who leaves you beautifully shaken not stirred
this is the entry, but just look up a little...
Yes, I do believe it's a COCKY!!!!!


The biggest sardines I've ever seen!

Another beautiful day !

Thanks for sharing xxx


No comments: