Thursday 9 June 2011

New School Shoes.....

Which ones to choose...That is the question....
Crazy nuts and Flamenco"esque"
Or V posh and sparkly?
Almost two weeks done! Yesterday was Happy Mercioles (or Jolly old Wednesday) and yes we did it again....! After a smashing day in the caring (and beautifully explaining ) hands of Ismail, I was feeling pretty darn good, verbo personal/verbo en infinitivo yeah baby your "culo" is mine....

Then we went for dinner.... We headed in to the Barrio El Carmen district and found a super little spot that had guitarist con Flamenco (sounds a LOT flasher than it really was) but the food was delicious and as always the company exceptional!
The GYT's were super kind and met me at my house, to walk from there, because we have all realised that my map is clearly "broken".... you can't be fabulous at everything....:0)


The "A" Team (just missing the Bonita Bea who took the photo) one of them can't quite speak Spanish as well as the others...
But she's having a SUPER TIME!
And here are a couple of our Fans....Boom-Boom (Peeps please really enjoy that) because I actually got into STACKS of trouble for taking Photos in the Cortes Ingleses, good grief it's only Myer Espanole!
So the latter part of my day involved finding an "Institute de Beaut e" (and re finding it I sincerely hope I can find it again on Saturday when I have my appointment) for (I hope) a pedicure and facial...If I come out with an enhanced cleavage and eye-lash extensions, I'll blame it on the fact we haven't done that chapter in our work book yet!
I finished my day with a Vino Blanco con hielo in the square opposite the Institute De Great Party Tricks...


 I might enrol there next!

Thanks for sharing x

No comments: