Saturday 18 June 2011

The Halcyon days Last supper...

No real relevance just a scrumptious plant at Albufera
Like Americas Next Top Model the A team of GYT's have been disappearing over the last week...

Last night was pretty much it! 
Remaining A teams last supper...
Those still standing (for this week at least) are Christoph, the lovely Bea (although technically the fact that she is Spanish precludes her from needing to come to class, actually Bea doesn't come to class at all she's the bonita darling with Christoph....) and moi...

What a superb group of beautiful people that was afforded to me right off the bat at the beginning of my Adventure, smart, interesting and engaging people who will make a difference to all our futures, clever, gracious and generous of spirit in the extreme... am feeling pretty spoilt...

Wednesday we went to the beach and I had my first dip for a very long time in the awesome Sea that is Mediterranean! Waves not TOO big, water not TOO deep and temperature JUST right, it was beautiful. 

Yay! for engines

We then went to Albufera a beautiful nature reserve just out of Valencia, with rice fields (of course, Spain, home of the Paella) and a wonderful lake which we explored on a very old style wooden boat (I admit I was so pleased to find it had an engine) initially I had thought the man was going to push us around Gondola style which would have taken at least 43 hours...

Sums up the tranquillity after a big day in the City
I can hardly believe that my experience Espaonle is almost half way done! 

Once again what a lucky girl I am to have had the company of such gorgeous people, and next week we will see what our new crew bring....

someone didn't get the "look bereft" brief JAN!! :0)

Thanks for sharing beautiful GYT'S  I think we learnt a lot together, Amsterdam in September, otherwise stay wonderful! (and in touch) xxx
 

No comments: