Tuesday 7 June 2011

Mi amigo el Gato Negro...

 Look what came down in this evenings Raining Gatos and Perros....


I didn't have my camera when this little (big) guy came to visit the other morning... he just kind of "appeared" and nearly made me fall off the terrace (he's V friendly and quite pushy actually extremely pussy I guess would be even more appropriate, he's certainly  a biggun :0)

Anyhooo, it appears he's quite happy to just hang out, and sincerely I have had some of the best "constructed sentences" conversations with this cat, it's awesome practice.... He just kind of lays about in a very superior way and well...he doesn't shoot the breeze, he just listens, its great he doesn't try and speak English back (unlike the peeps in the shops)that would just be weird anyway!

How Fabulous to get a pet with you rental, even if he does (kind of) say Radi! Have you done your homework!? or is that just slack persons personal guilt...?
hmmmmm! Well, have you or not?....I'll be BACK!

No comments: